Managing your career change is difficult. Here are seven ideas and strategies to start your career transition process:
- You need to acknowledge job change won’t be quick and there will be peaks and valleys
- Practice risk taking on small things to build up your comfort zone for a big career change
- Share your goals with people in your life so they can help you reach them
- Find a community of supporters outside of your family and friends – like Connect•Work•Thrive, the Career Change Experts!
- Discover your passion by taking courses, networking, volunteering, and attending Career Change and Return-to-Work Events
- Reach out to people on LinkedIn and other sites to ask for help
- Expect to feel empowered by taking control of your own destiny
Interested in taking the fast track to a midlife career change? We can help! Click here to schedule time for a complimentary consultation.
Join Connect•Work•Thrive’s Career Change and Return-to-Work Communities:
General Career Information