Return to Work You Love
October 4, 2017
8:30am – 5pm
San Francisco Bay Area
Career and industry experts from San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Silicon Valley, and Mumbai share successful career transition strategies and tactics.
- Became CEO at an Alibaba-funded company after a 4 year career gap
- Found an engineering position at Tesla after a 6 year career gap
- Created a marketing position at a mid-size company after a 14 year career gap
- Became VP of Sales, transitioning from a mid-level consulting position
- Started their own companies (too many to enumerate)
This conference provides you with the career development planning and assistance you need to jumpstart your career – all you need to do is register!
- Because making a career change or returning to work after a career gap can be overwhelming, and this conference helps make your career transformation a smooth one,
- Because in addition to providing you with insights about career choices, professional career coaches and industry experts provide you with career counseling, one-on-one-coaching, and career development planning,
- Because break-out workshops provide guidance on topics ranging from skills assessment to interview coaching to how to create a changing careers resume and compelling LinkedIn profile,
- Because our on-site headshot photographer ensures you look fabulous on networking and social media sites,
- Because you will meet other professionals just like you!
Share this Post