Wendy Shindler is Founder, Image Consultant, and Personal Stylist at Clothes-Wise, LLC, A Personal Wardrobe Styling Company.
Wendy is also a mom, a former Silicon Valley tech business person, an entrepreneur, and a comrade in major work/life transitions.
She earned her BA at Northeastern University in Boston, MA and completed a course of study in Buying and Merchandising at Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City.
Wendy is an active member of the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) and received her training from AICI-certified instructors.
She works with a wide range of people, but has a soft spot for coaching those riding the waves of major life transitions, including:
- People heading back to work after an extended absence,
- Those exploring new career directions,
- College students heading to the work world for the first time,
- Pivot-ers moving towards new work opportunities after completing re-training.
- When it comes to what you wear, tapping into your authentic self is a vital ingredient in feeling your best and most confident and presenting the best version of yourself to the world.
- Dressing is a professional skill like any other (resume writing, interviewing and so forth) anyone can learn how and it can and does directly impact first impressions.
- Your closet is the first place to look for ‘what to wear’ at a first-time professional interaction. Not just to find an outfit, but to get clarity on what is or is not working for you and why.
- Non-judgmental. Discrete.
- Full Style Analysis
- One-on-one coaching,
- Closet Editing.
- Reimagining clothes and accessories already in your closet is a specialty!
- Online and in-store shopping services – with you or for you.
- Talks, workshops, and special events for professional and social organizations.
Share this Post