Return to Work You Love™
Join us on the 10th of October at this year's Return to Work You Love Conference at the Community Foundation of Silicon Valley!
1 month's complimentary membership to ConnectU (our high quality online career resource), when you register!
October 10th, 2018
Community Foundation of
1300 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo CA 94402
Why Attend the Return to Work You Love Conference?
You'll learn to...
- Get your career back on track (without stress or strain),
- Use insights from professional career coaches and industry experts to make great career choices
- Apply career counseling, one-on-one-coaching, and as much career development planning as you need to map out the steps to start your new career,
- Improve your interview skills through focused break-out workshops,
- Create a compelling career resume and LinkedIn profile to get you more interviews,
- Stand out on business networking and social media sites (so that recruiters actually reach out to you!) with our on-site headshot photographer,
- Most importantly, you will meet other professionals just like you and take away your action plan to return to work you love!
- Became CEO at an Alibaba-funded company after a 4 year career gap
- Found an engineering position at Tesla after a 6 year career gap
- Created a marketing position at a mid-size company after a 14 year career gap
- Became VP of Sales, transitioning from a mid-level consulting position
- Started their own companies
This conference provides you with the career development planning and assistance you need to jumpstart your career – all you need to do is register!
RETURN TO WORK YOU LOVE™
October 10, 2018
San Francisco Bay Area, California
Career and industry experts from San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Silicon Valley with experience in marketing, sales, product development, research, consulting, banking, law, government, politics, tech, the arts, nonprofits, and much more share successful career transition strategies and tactics.
My Journey: A.C.T.
Assess and Adapt
“I'm not sure I want a traditional job.”
Connect with My Network
“I’d like to work; what are my options?”
Train for What's Next
"Help me fine-tune my skills to up my game!"
9:15am | Workshops
- Andrea Goeglein, PhD
- Alicia Berberich
10:15am | Break & Networking
10:30am | Workshops
- Michele Molitor, CPCC, PCC, RTT
- Gary and Victoria Buckmann
- Kristin Link
11:30am | Break & Networking
11:45pm | Keynote & Lunch
1:30pm | Workshops
- Susan Bernstein, MBA, PhD
- Gabriel Moncayo
2:30pm | Break & Networking
2:45pm | Workshops
- Miluna Fausch, PhD
- Sandra Clark, MA