Jeannie Kahwajy, Phd, MBA, MS
Dr. Jeannie Kahwajy founded and heads the management consulting firm Effective Interactions, which empowers management teams to operate more effectively through a focus on transformational leadership and interaction dynamics.
Jeannie holds an undergraduate systems engineering degree from the University of Virginia. Her graduate work includes an M.S. in Engineering-Economic Systems concentrating in decision sciences, an MBA, and a Ph.D in organizational behavior with a social psychology Ph.D. minor all from Stanford.
Jeannie has developed innovative theories of communication and social interaction and consulted with hundreds of large and small companies on six continents over the past 25+ years. She:
- Enabled the Czech government to privatize state infrastructure,
- Worked in equity derivatives and communications technology,
- Was a management consultant with Strategic Decisions Group,
- Taught on the faculty of IMD in Lausanne, Switzerland and
- Continues to consult with executives and teach in MBA programs worldwide.
We are excited to learn from Jeannie’s experience in interpersonal influence, effective communication, and inspired leadership – in particular, unlocking our inner genius through effective communication.
Share this Post